Cebu Black Out - Power Shortage

It has been a couple of weeks ago when this sudden black outs in different areas of Cebu happened...and until now, I can't get my work done as a blogger and an active social media user.

I think this does not just apply to fellow bloggers or writers, but to everyone.

Have you ever experienced that your mind feels so alive and active that it throws out thousands of ideas...sentences and you just can't stop typing everything in the computer, then suddenly...a black out happened!

Will you not be pissed?

I am!

What could be the reason of this power shortage here in Cebu? I'm pretty sure there is (must be) a department in every electric supplier that is obliged to identify when will a certain area (a city for example) feel the shortage of electricity...and I'm also pretty sure that there is (must have been) a budget for this future dilemma.

What do you think guys? I need your insights on this one.