Another Sleepless Night...

OMFG! I think this has been 2 straight weeks for me not sleeping every before Tuesday and Thursday just to go to class on time...and I'm effin awake until now!!!

I just finished editing stuff on our Technical Documentation; however, there are a lot of stuff that still needs editing to do but I don't know how...? I'll just pass this to Syarief for more editing...I'll just help him if I know some stuff that needs to be edited...

I really want to sleep now, but I can't I might not wake up for my class at 7am...Huhuhu!

I so want to cry right now knowing that we are freakin' pending if I graduate or not...Huhuhuhu!

And lots of pressure and problems are arising every now and then...Grrr!

I just hope Lord won't leave me in this burden I'm currently having...and I hope He will grant my only wish for now...and that is to graduate this March.