God must really have a plan...
I've been thinking about this for quite sometime now, but I did not have enough eagerness to spill it out (because I know that I can handle/manage it); and most often, it's enough for me to write something about it rather than doing it.
Not until love came and ruined myself as a strong-willed person and a good employee...but I'm not blaming anyone...it was me who did this and I pity myself for making a foolish mistake.
A friend of mine told me that never bring your personal life at work and vice versa...and I said and that was the thing I overlooked...
Actually, it's not just love that triggered me to stop, it is also: my longing i have for my parents, getting homesick, getting sudden sickness, missing friends, etc...
I'm just happy that I have great and supportive bosses...I indeed learned and realize alot of things in life...and to be a better employee... THANK YOU!!! I want to commend you both for your being a GREAT mentor/leader.
I also want to thank you for appreciating me on how I work even for the last time. Letting me handle the night shift was indeed a challenging yet worthwhile experience!
Now, I am stuck with questions I could not answer, and if I do, I don't wanna answer them:
Will I ever find another job?
Is it in Cebu or Dumaguete?
If in Dumaguete, What will happen to my long dream of joining CBS?
Am I ready to leave my friends in Cebu?
...and so much more...
what do you think? Should I stay or go back to Dumaguete?